A very healthy festive salad full of colours and flavours. Using raw cauliflower that is finely granted, this unique salad has the consistency of a healthy grain. Great for entertaining or a light dinner or served as a great addition to any meal.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 min
Ingredients you will need:
1 whole cauliflower
1 bunch of parsley
1 bunch of coriander
1 bunch of mint leaves
2 celery stalks
A handful of cranberries or one pomegranate seeds.
A handful of roasted almonds or peeled pistachio.
For the dressing :
Juice of a whole lemon
teaspoon of sugar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper for taste
2. Finely chop the parsley, coriander, mint and celery.
3. Grate the washed cauliflower with a fine grater to very small chunks (such as bulgur wheat or tabbouleh salad size)
* Cauliflower can be grated using a food processor or hand grater/mandolin.
4. Add the chopped herbs, grated cauliflower, cranberries (or pomegranate seeds) to the bowl and mix.
5. In a small bowl, whisk all the sauce ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Chop the nuts and sprinkle over the salad.
7. Pour the sauce over the salad and serve fresh.